We take team photos for a huge range of sports and other teams including Chess, Netball, Cricket, Hockey, Football and Rugby, Surfing, Atheletics, Basketball, Table Tennis and Kapa Haka. I guess you could say nothing is too big or too small.
Our main focus and experience lately has been all the Junior/Senior Rugby Teams. One of the most important points is the communication with the club and making sure we all understand the process that we both agree on. What we find works for some clubs doesn’t necessarily work for the other clubs.
How it Works…
- Players order/pay for photos before the photos are taken.
- The players all get a order form to take home with all the details of when, place, time and cost of photo.
- The photos need to be individually ordered either online or cash/Cheque given to the team Managers BEFORE THE PHOTO DATE.
- We can then guarantee they will get their photos back within 2 weeks.
On Photo Day
- Managers are asked if they can have a team list (Spelt correctly) available and/or emailed (if possible) to us so we have no spelling mistakes.
- We expect all the teams to be dressed and organised according to the clubs expectations ie. Socks pulled up, buttons done up (or not), shirts tucked in (or not) etc.
- Hands/arms are all the same ie. Front row hands on legs or crossed over, back rows by their sides, folded or behind their back.
- We prefer for the team players to stand in the gap if numbers allow with the captain in the front middle.
- The border of the photo we usually try and match with the club colours.
- Once the photo is taken (within 10min) we process a copy in Black and White for the Managers to check (Thoroughly!!)